- Born and raised in the land of Sparta, Peloponnese, Greece.
- Our olives are hand-picked, pressed and bottled onsite in less than 24 hours, ensuring we keep the whole fruit’s nutrients.
- We harvest and blend 3 exceptional varieties of polyphenol-rich olives in equal proportion: Koroneiki, Athinolia and Koutsourolia. This balance is unique to our lands and results in highly antioxidant olives charged in polyphenols (nutrients) and therefore healthy golden green first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, with a mildly piquant taste, full of texture and long lasting aftertaste – perfect for all ages and all meals.
EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
Born and raised in the land of Sparta.
- The European Food Safety Agency (EFSA) recommends a minimum consumption of 20 grams per day to benefit from the health effects of polyphenols contained in extra virgin olive oil. We follow this recommendation of 1.5-2 tablespoons a day.
- Perfect raw for dipping bread, drizzling over salad/vegetables, cooked with meat/fish marinades, baking cakes. Pan-frying, deep-frying, stir-frying and sautéing are also recommended with this olive oil (the smoking point of this olive oil is 200Degrees Celsius).
500ml / 16.9 Fl.oz
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil (100%)
Product of Laconia, Greece. P.G.I.
Superior category olive oil obtained directly from olives and solely by mechanical means.
Variety Koroneiki, Athinolia, Koutsourolia.
Keep in a cold and dark place.
Suitable for vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, lactose free, nut free, egg free, wheat free diets.
Fat /100g : of which saturates 14g, monounsaturates 74g, polyunsaturates 12g
Carbohydrate 0g, of which sugars 0g