- We are the Controller in respect of your personal data
Our full name: Sparta Productions Limited
Our contact details: Kings Lodge London Road, West Kingsdown, Sevenoaks, Kent, United Kingdom, TN15 6AR or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are collecting your personal data for the following purpose(s):
- to process your orders and refunds;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to develop and improve our product range, services, information technology systems, know-how and the way we communicate with you.
- detect or prevent fraud, other crimes and the misuse of services
- The legal basis for processing your personal data:
- it is necessary for us to process your personal data to provide the services via our site;
- processing your personal data is in your interests when using our site.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data are:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006;
- The following third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Sparta Productions Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- We do not propose to transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
- How long your personal information will be kept. We will hold your personal information for the following periods: We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used. Where we process personal data for marketing purposes, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your data indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future. Where we process personal data in connection with performing a contract we will keep the data unless you ask for it to be removed. These periods are no longer than necessary in each case.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
- If we are relying on your consent to process data (for example you have requested further information from us or marketing materials), you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data. You can make a complaint via the Information Commissioner’s Office’s website available at https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- Your provision of personal data to us is a contractual or legal requirement. If you do not wish to supply your personal data to us, we will not be able to process any orders you may wish to make for products for sale on our website.
- By ticking this box you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.